TRAINING DYNAMIC OF MACHINE TOOLS
Training Machine Tools
Training Dinamika Mesin Perkakas
Experimental modal analysis is quickly developed area of science in last years and becomes as efficient as the finite element method. Experimental approach for solving technical problems is a means to estimate or evaluate modal properties of a mechanical structure. The paper is focused at dynamic properties of machine center, namely at the resonance frequencies and vibration shapes of a simplified tool-work piece system. All this properties are identified by measurements. The machine tool vibration was excited by impulse force and a response of excited vibration was recorded. The measurement points for vibration were selected at the spindle head and the table. We are forced to give answers how to avoid a machine state, given by its rotational speed, when machining process is spoiled by vibration.
Untuk mendukung sistem produksi yang memadai diperlukan tenaga kerja yang handal atau peningkatan keahlian tenaga kerja profesi Dinamika Mesin Perkakas.
SIAPA SEBAIKNYA MENGIKUTI TRAINING INI
Para praktisi tingkat operator, tingkat penyelia atau perencana bidang dinamika mesin perkakas pada industri rekayasa.
TUJUAN TRAINING :
Setelah mengikuti training machine tools ini diharapkan para peserta memiliki pemahaman lebih tentang pengetahuan dinamika mesin perkakas.
CAKUPAN MATERI TRAINING DYNAMIC OF MACHINE TOOLS:
1. General specification of the problems.
2. Static and dynamic stiffness.
* Criteria for requirements on stiffness, some basic concepts and notations, deformation of the frame caused by weight forces, deformation of the structure caused by cutting forces, forced vibrations.
3. Stability against chatter.
* General features of chatter, the theory of chatter and stability analysis, procedure in the investigation of the stability pf machine tools, example of the analysis, damping and dampers, chatter in grinding, interpretation of the results of the theory.
4. Static deformation of machine tool structures.
* Deformation of machine tool structures, basic equation for thin-walled box structures, stresses and deformation of closed box structures subjected to bending and shear, stresses and deformation produced by twisting moment, correction coefficients for stiffness of thin-walled beams weakened by apertures, static stiffness of the column of the horizontal boring and milling machine.
5. Structural analysis
* Static analysis, dynamic analysis, application to a plano-milling machine structure
SUGENG ISDWIYANUDI, Ir. MT. And Team
He was graduated from politeknik universitas brawijaya malang for his diploma in mechanical engineering majoring on mechanical maintenance and repairing, from ITS Surabaya for his bachelor in mechanical engineering majoring on production engineering, and from ITB Bandung for his master program in mechanical engineering majoring on production engineering. Now he is as lecturer at mechanical engineering Politeknik Negeri Bandung(before as poltek ITB). Ir. Sugeng Isdwiyanudi, MT. has followed many trainings/courses to improve his competence. He is active instructor who often deliver training for industrial participants in Indonesia, many topics he teachs in training e.g.: pump and piping, Operation and Maintenance Boiler, Operator pressure vessel 1 (cooperated with Depnaker RI), Operation and Maintenance Centrifugal Pump, Effective Shutdown Maintenance, Reliability Centered Maintenance, Advanced Reliability Performance and Hidden Failure Supporting, Management Inventory Control, Alignment, Balancing,
and Vibration, Rotating Equipment: Operation and Maintenance, Material technique, Oil Analysis, Maintenance Management (Preventive and Predictive Maintenance),Heavy Equipment Maintenance, Basic Mechanical, Strength of Material, Electro Pneumatic and Hydraulic, Rotating Equipment Alignment and Vibration, Operation and Maintenance Diesel Engine, Operation and Maintenance Boiler, Operation and Maintenance Pump and Compressor, Pressure Vessel and Tank, Preventive and Predictive Maintenance, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Heavy Equipment Maintenance Management, Maintenance Equipment Management for Mining, Modern Maintenance and Spare Part Management System, NDT and Quality Assurance, Integrated Material Management, Effective Production Management, Plant Life Management through Reliability Based Inspection, Maintenance Planning, Scheduling, and Coordination, Integrated Maintenance Management and Control, Implementation RCM and RBI in Industries, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Reliability
Centered Maintenance (RCM), Operator Routine Daily Checklist and Driven Reliability, Measuring, Monitoring, and Analysis of Machinery Vibration, Vibration Prevention and Monitoring System, Advanced Application of CSI 2120/2130 and AMS Suite (RBM) for Condition Monitoring and Troubleshooting, Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), NDT and Quality Assurance, Piping System. In campus he teachs for some subjects e.g.: industrial metrology, quality control, Instrumentation and measurement, machining technique, production system and quality control, Pneumatics and hydrolics, measurement system, measuremen technique(Metrology of Geometry), mechanics vibration, management of production process, product quality control, statistics application in mechanical engineering, machining process technology, Practice of industrial metrology, pneumatics control system. In campus he has many experiences e.g.: as head of Laboratory industrial Metrology POLBAN, as head of Laboratory Metrology POLBAN, as director SPMU TPSDP
POLBAN (ADB Loan 1792-INO), director assistant administration and finance SPMU TPSDP POLBAN (ADB Loan 1792-INO), head of production research group POLBAN, head of department mechanical engineering P4D, department secretary of mechanical department P4D, head of Laboratory Pneumatics and Hydrolics P4D. He invites industrial participants to share and discuss in his training class.
Jadwal Portal Cari Training 2023
- batch 1 : 24 – 26 Januari 2023
- batch 2 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
- batch 3 : 20 – 23 Maret 2023
- batch 4 : 4 – 6 April 2023
- batch 5 : 15 – 17 Mei 2023
- batch 6 : 26 – 28 Juni 2023
- batch 7 : 17 – 19 Juli 2023
- batch 8 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
- batch 9 : 25 – 27 September 2023
- batch 10 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
- batch 11 : 7 – 9 November 2023
- batch 12 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Investasi dan Lokasi pelatihan:
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- Module / Handout
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia