TRAINING SPEAKING FOR BUSINESS
Training Presentation, Negotiation And Lobbying
Training Presentation Skill
Doing the business deals, negotiations and lobbying or formal talk with your boss and coworker in your company’s, ability to do Business Speaking is a must. Mastering Business Speaking is also very helpful when you have to do business presentation. So if you are a white collar worker or executives, knowing how to speak, a sense of language, how to act, how to do the presentations, negotiations and lobbying within the scope of business, it’s your need.
* After all sessions in this training program, the participants can do business speaking with confident.
* After this training, the participants can build their business personality
* With all sessions in Business Speaking training, the participants are being able to do a convincing business presentation.
* After attending all sessions, the participants will have the tools to negotiating and lobbying in order to win a business deal.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE:
* Using the right “language” in your daily life business
* Speaking to the boss
* Speaking to your subordinate
* Speaking to the colleague
* Successful business presentation:
* Structure of the presentation
* Making the presentation script
* Using visual aids
* Working out with your voice:
* Building a credible voice, with inner power and good modulation
* Speaking practice with good intonation, pronunciation and diction
* Make yourself confident
* Building self confident
* Interviews as part of the job:
* Handling business interviews
* Being interview by the press:
* How to handle the media
* Making the interviews
* Your appearance as a key of success:
* Business approaches
* Professional Appearance
* Using business attire
* Let every bodies know about you:
* Being a “star”
* Confident with your decision
* Using multiply channel for publishing yourself:
* In the office
* Beyond your office
* Business presentation
* Speech in casual event
Tarsih Ekaputra and Team
Tarsih Ekaputra has some skills such as Public Relations Strategy, Corporate / Personal Branding, Creative writing, journalist, proposal writing, media relations (familiar with media gathering, media monitoring, media content analyzing, etc.), workshops and training, creative consultant, media consultant and project development. Mr. Tarsih Ekaputra has experiences in advertising communication and media for seven years. Formerly still active as a journalist and member of journalist / business associations. Also he is copywriter which had done some creative copywriting projects such as: Sun Life Financial Indonesia, Siemens Hearing Aids, Kalbefarma, Kafe Taman Semanggi (KTS), BNI, PROMKES – DEPKES RI, Maluku Utara PR Campaign, Asosiasi Bank Pembangunan Daerah, etc. Since seven years ago, he had been handling communication (media relation and PR program). Mr. Tarsih Ekaputra is also as creative and PR consultant, he affiliate to some social organizations, and he actively become trainer for
industrial training in Indonesia for topics of his competencies. He is also as books editors for some projects, then becoming journalist or writing activities. For these rich experiences of him,will be shared to participants of his training class.
Jadwal training speaking for business terbaru :
– 15 sd 16 Januari 2019
– 12 sd 13 Februari 2019
– 5 sd 6 Maret 2019
– 9 sd 10 April 2019
– 7 sd 9 Mei 2019
– 12 sd 13 Juni 2019
– 9 sd 10 Juli 2019
– 13 sd 14 Agustus 2019
– 10 sd 11 September 2019
– 8 sd 9 Oktober 2019
– 5 sd 6 November 2019
– 17 sd 18 Desember 2019
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan calon peserta training speaking for business terupdate .
– Jakarta: Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, IbisBudget | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Bandung: Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,IbisStyle, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, FourPointbySheraton Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, CordelaHotel,IbisStyle, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Surabaya: Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, IbisStyle Hotel, El Hotel, WhizPrime Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Bali: Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel &Conventions | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 3 Peserta).
– Lombok: Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 3 Peserta).
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. Apabila ada pertayaan mengenai materi, biaya, lokasi, jadwal dan penawaran lainnya, hubungi CS Kami.
1. Penjemputan dari Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal Peserta training presentation skill terbaru .
2. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, Flashdisk, dll) training presentation, negotiation and lobbying terupdate .
3. Transportasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan.
4. 2x CoffeBreak& 1 Lunch (Makan Siang).
5. Training Room Full AC and Multimedia.
6. FreeBagorBagpackers (Tas Training).
7. Softfile Foto Training
8. Sertifikat training negotiation skill murah .