TRAINING PIPELINE INTERNAL CORROSION CONTROL AND MONITORING
Training Kontrol Dan Monitoring Internal Pipa Korosi
Training Korosi Pipa
This special practical approach course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of applied corrosion prevention, control and monitoring techniques for oil and gas surface facilities equipment and pipeline, combating internal corrosion damages using chemical inhibitor injection, and to improve personal skill and ability to control, monitor and evaluate the results of pigging operation and chemical injection with corrosion coupon, scale coupon, ER corrosion probes and LPR corrosion probes.
After completion of this course, participants will be able to:
* Broaden or reshape their knowledge on the related subjects of his or her area of responsibility, learn more detail about internal corrosion control and monitoring, and understand how to select and use of corrosion inhibitors and chemicals.
* Understand what internal corrosion is, how to detect, predict and monitor their growth, and how to control these serious problems in the pipeline.
1. Oil, condensate, gas, and water flowing in the pipeline
2. Corrosion in water re-injection system and the injection line
3. Corrosion in sea water injection system
4. The role of H2S, CO2, and acidic impurities in the fluid
5. Nature of H2S corrosion, pitting and stress corrosion cracking
6. Nature of CO2 corrosion
7. Sour corrosion and top of line corrosion problems
8. Microbial induced corrosion mechanism and its related problems
9. Corrosion caused by SRB and the pitting mechanism
10. Corrosion caused by oxygen penetration
11. Examples of corrosion damage and pipeline leakage
12. Corrosion monitoring methods in oil & gas field
13. Oil & gas filed corrosion prevention methods
14. Corrosion control with inhibitors and the selection of suitable corrosion inhibiting chemicals
15. Dosage and injection methods of corrosion inhibitors
16. SRB control with biocides and the selection of suitable and low risk biocide formula
17. Dosage and injection methods of biocides
18. Oxygen control by de-aeration and chemical injection, and the selection of suitable oxygen scavenger
19. Dosage and injection methods of oxygen scavenger
Ir. Rini Dharmastiti, M.ST, PhD.
who Should Attend
This course is for either corrosion engineers or non corrosion engineering personnel who involve in oil & gas operations and maintenance, pipeline and asset integrity management, pipeline inspection and pigging, material purchasing, chemical selection and injection, hazard and HSE management, and any corrosion related activity.
The course will be delivered in the form of classroom exposition, case studies and open discussion. Course materials will be handed out as hard and soft copy.
Jadwal training pipeline internal corrosion control and monitoring
Jadwal Portal Cari Training 2023
- batch 1 : 24 – 26 Januari 2023
- batch 2 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
- batch 3 : 20 – 23 Maret 2023
- batch 4 : 4 – 6 April 2023
- batch 5 : 15 – 17 Mei 2023
- batch 6 : 26 – 28 Juni 2023
- batch 7 : 17 – 19 Juli 2023
- batch 8 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
- batch 9 : 25 – 27 September 2023
- batch 10 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
- batch 11 : 7 – 9 November 2023
- batch 12 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Investasi dan Lokasi pelatihan:
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- Module / Handout
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia