TRAINING GAS COMPRESSION & FLOW METERING
Training Kompresi Gas & Pengukur Aliran
Gas production operations often require compressors to raise the pressure of the gas. This is accompanied by change of state of the gas which means change in temperature and volume of a quantum of gas going under compression . The most important ofcompressors such as providing enough pressure to a gas transport through transmission and distribution systems, reinjection of gas for pressure maintenance, circulation of gas through the process or system, raising gas pressure to the required level for a chemical processing reaction,etc. The compression calculations in the natural gas industry must be accurate and its of paramount importance for the gas industry. If an error occurs even though only 1.0 percent in the measurement of natural gas in the pipeline, this will give a loss either the seller or the purchaser amount of million a year, and certainly this is a bad thing and can be detrimental to the oil & gas company. Not only compression calculation but also the accuration of flow metering is
importance. The Flow is one of the most difficult variable to measure, because it cannot be measured directly like pressure and temperature. It must be inferred by indirect means, such as pressure differential over a specified distance, speed of rotation of a rotating element, displacement rate in a measurement chamber, etc.
Course Outlines Gas Compression & Flow Metering:
Overview of Gas Compression
* Field gas compression systems.
* Inlet gas compression prior to treating.
* Outlet gas compression prior to export pipeline.
* Compression for gas lift, gas gathering, condensate recovery,
transmission & distribution, gas re-injection & pressure maintenance.
Type of Compressor
* Positive-displacement or intermittent
* Flow and continuous flow units.
* Reciprocating compressors.
* Rotary positive-displacement and centrifugal compressors.
* Axial and mixed-flow compressors.
* Comparison between compressors and compressor selection.
Basics and Performance of Gas Compression
* Isothermal, isentropic and polytropic ideal compression processes.
* Real gas behavior and compression ratio.
* Design and determination of the number of stages.
* Inlet flow rate and compression power calculation.
* Compressor control and performance maps.
* Nomograph for estimating compressor performance.
* Estimation of HP required for compressing natural gas.
* Performance testing guidelines for centrifugal compressors.
Practical Guide to Accurate Flow Measurement.
* Requisites of flow measurement and reference standards .
* Custody and non-custody transfer.
* Flow installation requirements and operational considerations.
* Maintenance meter equipment, readouts and related devices.
* Proving systems and auditing.
* Accuracy, rangability and turndown.
* Head type and mechanical type.
* Electronic flowmeter and mass flowmeter.
Practical Aspects of Flow Metering.
* Orifice plate, venturi, flow nozzle and Pitot tube.
* Variables area meters.
* Mechanical flowmeters.
* Turbin and rotary flowmeters.
* Electronic and vortex flowmeters.
* Ultrasonic flowmeters.
* Mass flowmeters.
* Coriolis flowmeters.
* Thermal mass flowmeters.
This course will be conducted by Hilman Ahmad & Associates, an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Bandung Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center.
He has been practicing production operation and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of Technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000.
Jadwal training gas compression & flow metering terbaru :
– 15 sd 16 Januari 2019
– 12 sd 13 Februari 2019
– 5 sd 6 Maret 2019
– 9 sd 10 April 2019
– 7 sd 9 Mei 2019
– 12 sd 13 Juni 2019
– 9 sd 10 Juli 2019
– 13 sd 14 Agustus 2019
– 10 sd 11 September 2019
– 8 sd 9 Oktober 2019
– 5 sd 6 November 2019
– 17 sd 18 Desember 2019
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan calon peserta training gas compression & flow metering terupdate .
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan training kompresi gas & pengukur aliran terbaru :
– Jakarta: Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, IbisBudget | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Bandung: Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,IbisStyle, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, FourPointbySheraton Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, CordelaHotel,IbisStyle, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Surabaya: Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, IbisStyle Hotel, El Hotel, WhizPrime Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Bali: Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel &Conventions | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 3 Peserta).
– Lombok: Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 3 Peserta).
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. Apabila ada pertayaan mengenai materi, biaya, lokasi, jadwal dan penawaran lainnya, hubungi CS Kami.
1. Penjemputan dari Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal Peserta training reciprocating compressors terbaru .
2. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, Flashdisk, dll) training kompresi gas & pengukur aliran terupdate .
3. Transportasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan.
4. 2x CoffeBreak& 1 Lunch (Makan Siang).
5. Training Room Full AC and Multimedia.
6. FreeBagorBagpackers (Tas Training).
7. Softfile Foto Training
8. Sertifikat training real gas behavior and compression ratio murah .