PELATIHAN CUSTOMER SERVICE TELEPHONE SKILLS
Training Keterampilan Telepon Layanan Pelanggan dan Telephone Techniques
Experienced Professional Secretary and in Human Resource & Training for 28 years in various multi-national companies. Experienced Professional Secretary and in Human Resource & Training for 28 years in various multi-national companies. She has set up and established PT. Choice Management Consultants. Currently Lina is an acknowledged facilitator in the area of services, personality development, personal branding, communication, secretarial, and administrative skills since year 1999.
This Workshop is valuable to receptionists, resourcers, recruitment consultants, and account managers who would like to increase their effectiveness in information exchange, active listening, relationship building, complaints handling, and generating greater customer satisfaction.
1. Communication Skills
* Understand the crucial role qualify customer service plays in ensuring the company’s commercial success
* Discover the importance of creating a positive and professional first impression on phone callers and visitors
* Discuss personal presentation and body language
* Consider the importance of vocal skills, and how to improve them
* Understand the benefits of asking questions in providing customer service
* Investigate a variety of questioning styles to achieve specific outcomes, including open, closed, theoretical, reflective and ‘alternatives’ questions
* Employ paraphrasing skills to ensure accuracy of understanding
* Develop listening skills, and look into what creates barriers to our listening, and how to overcome these issues
* Identify behaviours for building rapport
2. Telephone Techniques
* Investigate and refine techniques for greeting and transferring callers, and putting people on hold
* Discuss how to take messages, and what information is necessary for maximum effectiveness
* Utilize guidelines for general telephone etiquette
3. Generating Customer Loyalty
* Realize the impact of word of mouth communication by dissatisfied and delighted customers – the dangers and the opportunity for our business
* Consider the “long-term value“ of the customer and therefore the cost of poor customer service
* Understand it takes more than “satisfaction“ to generate customer loyalty
* Consider the distinction between “service process“ and “service outcome“, including tips on improving the customer’s experience of both
* Identify the ‘impression points’ of your business, and how to enhance them
* Consider the effects of meeting (and exceeding) customer expectations
* Learn techniques for responding to customers’ complaints, upset or anger, to ensure a positive outcome for the customer, and for you
* Recognize what is required for the perception of service excellence
4. Time Management
* Adopt a practical process for managing appointments and tasks in a systematic and consistent way
As well as providing a theoretical grounding, the Workshop will also give the participants the opportunity to utilize and practice their developing skills and competencies through activities and discussions
Jadwal training customer service telephone skills terbaru :
– 15 sd 16 Januari 2019
– 12 sd 13 Februari 2019
– 5 sd 6 Maret 2019
– 9 sd 10 April 2019
– 7 sd 9 Mei 2019
– 12 sd 13 Juni 2019
– 9 sd 10 Juli 2019
– 13 sd 14 Agustus 2019
– 10 sd 11 September 2019
– 8 sd 9 Oktober 2019
– 5 sd 6 November 2019
– 17 sd 18 Desember 2019
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan calon peserta training customer service telephone skills terupdate .
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan training keterampilan telepon layanan pelanggan terbaru :
– Jakarta: Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, IbisBudget | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Bandung: Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,IbisStyle, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, FourPointbySheraton Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, CordelaHotel,IbisStyle, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Surabaya: Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, IbisStyle Hotel, El Hotel, WhizPrime Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Bali: Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel &Conventions | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 3 Peserta).
– Lombok: Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 3 Peserta).
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. Apabila ada pertayaan mengenai materi, biaya, lokasi, jadwal dan penawaran lainnya, hubungi CS Kami.
1. Penjemputan dari Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal Peserta training telephone techniques terbaru .
2. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, Flashdisk, dll) training keterampilan telepon layanan pelanggan terupdate .
3. Transportasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan.
4. 2x CoffeBreak& 1 Lunch (Makan Siang).
5. Training Room Full AC and Multimedia.
6. FreeBagorBagpackers (Tas Training).
7. Softfile Foto Training
8. Sertifikat training generating customer loyalty murah .