TRAINING ENHANCED OIL RECOVERY AND WATERFLOOD
Training Enhanced Oil Recovery
Training Enhanced Waterflood
Oil recovery operations traditionally have been subdivided into three stages: primary, secondary and tertiary. These stages described the production from a reservoir in achronological sense. Primary production resulted from the displacement energy naturally existing in reservoir. Secondary recovery usually implemented after primary production declined, the term secondary recovery is now almost synonymous with waterflooding. Tertiary recovery was that obtained after waterflooding (or whatever secondary process used) it’s used miscible gases, chemicals and/or thermal energy to displace additional oil. When the waterflooding stage might be reasonably be bypassed the term tertiary recovery fell into disfavor in petroleum engineering term and the designation of enhanced oil recovery (EOR) become accepted to replace the term of secondary and tertiary recovery.
In describing the different EOR processes (Waterflooding, Miscible Displacement, Chemical Flooding: Micellar/Polymer, Surfactant, Alkaline and finally Thermal Recovery Processes, it will be focused on the fundamental concepts of each processes and it will also present methods of predicting oil recovery when the processes are applied to oil reservoir. Many methods are available to calculate displacement performance, ranging from simple models based on volumetric sweep to sophisticated method. Thus, with the proper understanding of all enhanced oil recovery processes will reduce the entire cost of the plant and production operation of EOR system. This four-day training will provide a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of different EOR processes (Waterflooding, Miscible Displacement, Chemical Flooding: Micellar/Polymer, Surfactant, Alkaline) and Thermal Recovery Processes with various fields example.
* Refresh the knowledge of the participants on reservoir engineering and enhanced oil recovery (EOR) processes.
* Understand the fundamental concepts of each EOR process and ability to calculate and to predict the EOR performance.
* Learn the simple EOR models based on volumetric sweep model to sophisticated method of calculation.
* Enhance the knowledge on EOR processes (Waterflooding, Miscible Displacement, Chemical Flooding: Micellar/Polymer, Surfactant, Alkaline) and Thermal Recovery Processes with various fields example.
* Gain additional knowledge on EOR processes (Waterflooding, Miscible Displacement, Chemical Flooding: Micellar/Polymer, Surfactant, Alkaline) and Thermal Recovery Processes. Knowledge sharing among the and instructor.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The following category of professionals should attend:
* FreshPetroleum, Reservoir, Production and Facility/Process Engineer
* AssetManagement Team members and Business Development Manager
* Production Operators, Technician, Maintenance and Operation Personnel who is responsible for the EOR processes design and implementation
* Experienced professional who wants to r e f r e s h o r b r o a d e n t h e i r understandingof EOR Processes & technology
* Other professionals who want a better understanding of the subject
1. Introduction to EOR Processes
* Definition of EOR
* TargetOil Resources for EOR Processes
* Idealized Characteristics of an EOR Processes
* Potential of Different Processes
* Screening Criteria for Process Applicability
2. Microscopic Displacement of Fluids in a Reservoir
* Capillary Forces and Viscous Forces
* Mobilization of Trapped Phases-Alteration of Viscous/Capillary Force Ratio
3. Displacement in Linear System
* Waterflood Performance – Frontal Advanced Equation
* Viscous Waterflood in a Linear System
* Chemical Flooding in Linear System
* Application of Chemical Flooding Model
* Displacement of Slugs
* Dispersion During Miscible Displacement
* Viscous Fingering – Instability in
* Displacement Fronts
4. Macroscopic Displacement of Fluids in a Reservoir
* Volumetric Displacement Efficiency and Material Balance
+ Definition and Discussion of Mobility Ratio
+ AreaDisplacement Efficiency
+ Vertical Displacement Efficiency
+ Volumetric Displacement Efficiency
5. Mobility-Control Processes
* Process Description
+ Physical and Chemical Characteristics of Polymer
+ FlowPolymer Through Porous Media
+ In-SituPermeability Modification
+ Mobility Control to maintain Chemical Slug Integrity
+ Foamas EOR Agent
+ WaterAlternating Gas (WAG) Process
6. Miscible Displacement Processes
* General Description of Miscible Displacement
+ Principles of Phase Behavior in Miscible Displacement
+ First Contact Miscibility (FCM) and Multiple Contact Miscibility (MCM) Processes
+ Measurement and Prediction of Minimum Miscible Pressure (MMP) or Minimum Miscible Gas Enrichment (MME) in Multiple Contact Process
+ FluidProperties in Miscible Displacement
+ Miscible Displacement Modeling
7. Chemical Flooding
* Description of Micellar/Polymer Process
* Phase Behavior of Microemultion and Inter Facial Tension(IFT)
* Variables Affecting Phase Behavior & IFT
* Viscosity and Density of Microemultion
* Displacement Mechanism
* Modeling, design Procedure and Criteria of?Chemical Flood Displacement
* Alkaline Flooding
8. Thermal Recovery Processes
* HeatLosses During Steam Injection
* CyclicSteam Stimulation
* Reservoir Heating by Steam Injection
* Estimating of Oil Recovery From Steam Drive
* In-Situ Combustion
* Comparison of Steam and In-Situ Combustion
9. Discussion on successful & unsuccessful EOR projects
Dr. Ir. Sudjati Rachmat, DEA
was graduated from Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB in 1979 and hold Doctorate Degree with honored in 1987 from Ecole Centrale de Lyon I, France. The topic of his t h e s i s i s M o d e l i s at i o n N u m e r i q u e d’Ecoulements Polyphasiques en Milieux Poreux. Application au Cas de Calcul des Champs de Pressions et de Saturations dans un Gisement de Petrole.
For the time being, he became a lecturer in Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB. His subjects are Analysis and Numerical Method, Engineering Mathematics, Computer Simulation, Fluid Mechanic, Artificial Intelligence for Petroleum Engineering.
He also gave many courses to the community, such as: basic reservoir engineering and reservoir simulation, basic production engineering, down hole well testing, statistic and numerical method for petroleum engineering, basic log interpretation, etc. He is a member of some profession organization such as: IATMI, SPE/EIME, IMA, HAIAI, FPS-USA, INAGA, and IGA.
Ir. Wijoyo Niti Daton, MT
Master of Petroleum Engineering from Petroleum Engineering Department Bandung Institute of Technology. He works teaching and research assistant in Petroleum Engineering Department Bandung Institute of Technology for more than two years. He is skillful in EOR design and real application of EOR Processes Design. He also gave in-house and public courses for many other subjects to Pertamina, and PSC companies as a partner of Dr. Sudjati Rachmat .
The combination of those instructors’ strengths & expertise on theory and real application, are ideal for the selected participants to gain.
Jadwal Portal Cari Training 2021
- batch 1 : 4 – 5 Januari 2022 | 11 – 12 Januari 2022 | 18 – 19 Januari 2022 | 25 – 26 Januari 2022
- batch 2 : 2 – 3 Februari 2022 | 7 – 8 Februari 2022 | 15 – 16 Februari 2022 | 22 – 23 Februari 2022
- batch 3 : 8 – 9 Maret 2022 | 15 – 16 Maret 2022 | 22 – 23 Maret 2022 | 29 – 30 Maret 2022
- batch 4 : 5 – 6 April 2022 | 12 – 13 April 2022 | 19 – 20 April 2022 | 26 – 27 April 2022
- batch 5 : 10 – 11 Mei 2022 | 17 – 18 Mei 2022 | 24 – 25 Mei 2022
- batch 6 : 2 – 3 Juni 2022 | 7 – 8 Juni 2022 | 14 – 15 Juni 2022 | 21 – 22 Juni 2022 | 28 – 29 Juni 2022
- batch 7 : 5 – 6 Juli 2022 | 12 – 13 Juli 2022 | 19 – 20 Juli 2022 | 26 – 27 Juli 2022
- batch 8 : 2 – 3 Agustus 2022 | 9 – 10 Agustus 2022 | 15 – 16 Agustus 2022 | 23 – 24 Agustus 2022 |30 – 31 Agustus 2022
- batch 9 : 6 – 7 September 2022 | 13 – 14 September 2022 | 20 – 21 September 2022 | 27 – 28 September 2022
- batch 10 : 4 – 5 Oktober 2022 | 11 – 12 Oktober 2022 | 18 – 19 Oktober 2022 | 25 – 26 Oktober 2022
- batch 11 : 1 – 2 November 2022 | 8 – 9 November 2022 | 15 – 16 November 2022 | 22 – 23 November 2022 | 29 – 30 November 2022
- batch 12 : 6 – 7 Desember 2022 | 13 – 14 Desember 2022 | 20 – 21 Desember 2022
Investasi dan Lokasi pelatihan:
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- Module / Handout
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia