TRAINING NATURAL GAS PLANT & PROCESSING
Training Natural Gas
Training Natural Gas Specification
Natural gas is a naturally occurring hydrocarbon gas mixture consisting primarily of methane, with up to 20% of other hydrocarbons as well as impurities in varying amounts such as carbon dioxide. Natural gas is widely used as an important energy source in many applications including heating buildings, generating electricity, providing heat and power to industry, as fuel for vehicles and as a chemical feedstock in the manufacture of products such as plastics and other commercially important organic chemicals.
Aim of the Course
Natural-gas processing is a complex industrial process designed to clean raw natural gas by separating impurities and various non-methane hydrocarbons and fluids to produce what is known as pipeline quality dry natural gas.
* The reservoir of Natural Gas.
* Exploration and drilling.
* Well casing and completion.
* Gas well and wellheads.
* Gas lift, workover and stimulation.
* Natural gas specification.
* Gas processing and the principal gas products.
* Production, separation and testing.
* Gas treatment and compression.
* Acid gas removal.
* Mercury removal.
* Nitrogen rejection.
* NGL recovery and treatment.
* HSE in gas plant operations.
* Fire, explosion and poisoning.
* Chemical hazards.
* Sales gas specification.
* LNG liquefaction.
* Storage, transport and regassification.
* Gas composition analysis and process parameter adjustment.
* Gross heating value monitoring and control.
* Water content monitoring and control.
* Standards for laboratory analysis and equipment.
* Produced water and waste water handling methods.
* Water analyis for scaling and corrosion.
* Water analysis to fulfill environmental regulation.
* Standards, procedures and equipment.
* Produced water and waste water treatment methods.
* Internal corrosion analysis, evaluation and mitigation methods.
* External corrosion analysis, evaluation and prevention methods.
This specially designed course will be conducted by *Hilman Ahmad & Associates*, an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Bandung Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center, and has been practicing production operation and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of Technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000. He has been delivering training course in production operation and maintenance and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979.
Jadwal training natural gas plant & processing terbaru :
– 15 sd 16 Januari 2019
– 12 sd 13 Februari 2019
– 5 sd 6 Maret 2019
– 9 sd 10 April 2019
– 7 sd 9 Mei 2019
– 12 sd 13 Juni 2019
– 9 sd 10 Juli 2019
– 13 sd 14 Agustus 2019
– 10 sd 11 September 2019
– 8 sd 9 Oktober 2019
– 5 sd 6 November 2019
– 17 sd 18 Desember 2019
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan calon peserta training natural gas plant & processing terupdate .
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan training natural gas terbaru :
– Jakarta: Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, IbisBudget | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Bandung: Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,IbisStyle, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, FourPointbySheraton Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, CordelaHotel,IbisStyle, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Surabaya: Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, IbisStyle Hotel, El Hotel, WhizPrime Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Bali: Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel &Conventions | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 3 Peserta).
– Lombok: Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 3 Peserta).
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. Apabila ada pertayaan mengenai materi, biaya, lokasi, jadwal dan penawaran lainnya, hubungi CS Kami.
1. Penjemputan dari Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal Peserta training natural gas specification terbaru .
2. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, Flashdisk, dll) training natural gas terupdate .
3. Transportasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan.
4. 2x CoffeBreak& 1 Lunch (Makan Siang).
5. Training Room Full AC and Multimedia.
6. FreeBagorBagpackers (Tas Training).
7. Softfile Foto Training
8. Sertifikat training natural gas processing murah .