TRAINING MANAJEMEN PERUBAHAN
Training Change Management
In today’s competitive, complex, fast-paced global economy, organizations cannot stand still. Organizations ranging from major scaled firms to small entrepreneurial start-ups find that they need to change in order to succeed and survive. Dealing with change and, more importantly, the impact of change is a high priority for all organizations.
This course is geared towards developing a better understanding of the challenges, techniques, burdens, and successes associated with initiating and implementing major changes within organizations. Therefore, the objective of the course is to prepare managers and their consultants to meet the challenges of organizational changes.
If the participants are responsible for or involved in a change program, this course will provide the participants with underpinning knowledge of the behavioral issues associated with managing change in organization life, and of many key models and tools used by practitioners to address these issues effectively.
1. Describe and explain the steps involved to effectively manage organizational change in a variety of contexts and settings.
2. Distinguish between different types and terminologies of organizational change.
3. Describe the process of organizational change from multiple theoretical vantage points (e.g. life cycle, teleological, dialectic, and evolutionary).
4. Identify the type and significance of various drivers of organizational change.
5. Identify the nature and significance of various impediments to organizational change (e.g. organizational inertia, resistance to change).
6. Explain the nature of the relationship between organizational change drivers and impediments.
7. Explain organizational change processes from multiple role perspectives (e.g. change agent, change target, leader, and middle-manager).
8. Recognize an improvement in the ability to synthesize, articulate, and disseminate information and knowledge concerning organizational change to others through dialogue and critique
Module 1: Individual Change
Module 2: Team Change
Module 3: Organizational Change
Module 4: Change Leadership
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan. MM, MBA, and Team
Jadwal Portal Cari Training 2023
- batch 1 : 24 – 26 Januari 2023
- batch 2 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
- batch 3 : 20 – 23 Maret 2023
- batch 4 : 4 – 6 April 2023
- batch 5 : 15 – 17 Mei 2023
- batch 6 : 26 – 28 Juni 2023
- batch 7 : 17 – 19 Juli 2023
- batch 8 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
- batch 9 : 25 – 27 September 2023
- batch 10 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
- batch 11 : 7 – 9 November 2023
- batch 12 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Investasi dan Lokasi pelatihan:
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- Module / Handout
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia