Pelatihan Grounding System
Training Electrical Engineering
Training Sistem Groud
In electrical engineering, grounding system can refer to the reference point in an electrical circuit from which other voltages are measured, or a common return path for electric current, or a direct physical connection to the Earth. Electrical circuits may be connected to ground (earth) for several reasons. In mains powered equipment, exposed metal parts are connected to ground to prevent user contact with dangerous voltage if electrical insulation fails. Connections to ground limit the build-up of static electricity when handling flammable products or electrostatic-sensitive devices.
In some telegraph and power transmission circuits, the earth itself can be used as one conductor of the circuit, saving the cost of installing a separate return conductor. For measurement purposes, the Earth serves as a (reasonably) constant potential reference against which other potentials can be measured. An electrical ground system should have an appropriate current-carrying capability to serve as an adequate zero-voltage reference level. In electronic circuit theory, a “ground” is usually idealized as an infinite source or sink for charge, which can absorb an unlimited amount of current without changing its potential. Where a real ground connection has a significant resistance, the approximation of zero potential is no longer valid. Stray voltages or earth potential rise effects will occur, which may create noise in signals or if large enough will produce an electric shock hazard.
After attending the course the participant will gain the followings :
* Get better understanding of grounding system especially for people and Industry
* Better understanding of grounding behavior and characteristic
* Enhance knowledge of grounding system and all aspects
* Better knowledge of grounding system effect to damage of electrical installation if exposed to lightning hit
* Better knowledge of specification and assessment of grounding system
Outline Materi :
1. Introduction to the grounding system
2. Type and characteristic of grounding
3. Grounding system design calculation
4. Installation of grounding system
5. Grounding system for Electrical Equipments (Generator, Trafo, Motor, ect)
6. Grounding system for Electrical trasmmision and Distribution System
7. Grounding system for Electronic devices ( Computer, PABX, Server ect)
8. Grounding system for lightning protection system
9. Effect of grounding system to lightning protection system
10. Assessment of the existing system and improvement when necessary
11. Testing of the installated of grounding system
12. Case study and Discuse
1. Electric Engineer /Supervisor/ Superintendent
2. Plant Maintenance Engineer/Supervisor/Superintendent
3. Plant and Process Engineer/Supervisor/Superintendent
4. Safety and Lost Prevention Engineer/Supervisor/Superintendent
5. Electrical and Mechanical Design Engineer
6. Everybody or professional who wants to broaden knowledge or gain benefit from this course
Tugino, ST.,MT. dan Tim
Tugino,ST.,MT. was graduated from electrical engineering Universitas Gadjah Mada,UGM Yogyakarta. He is lecturer at electrical engineering STTNAS Yogyakarta, for some subjects such as robotics, control engineering, Programmable Logic Controller(PLC), computer network, instrumentation and measurement, electric installation. And also as lecturer at mechanical engineering UJB Yogyakarta for subject electrical power engineering. Mr. Tugino,ST.,MT. is active training instructor, he has been delivering industrial training class to many companies in Indonesia for some subjects such as: Electrical Safety, DCS Operation and Maintenance, Genset Operation and Maintenance, Logic Control for Industry, Fundamental of Electrical, Advanced Process Control, PLC SIEMEN S7, Basic Telecommunication PABX, Audit Energi Listrik, Electrical Instalation in Hazardus Area, Low and Medium Voltage Switchgear, Cable Fault Location for Testing of Underground Power Cable, Protection of Electrical Power System, Building Maintenance Management and etc.
Jadwal training grounding system terbaru :
– 15 sd 16 Januari 2019
– 12 sd 13 Februari 2019
– 5 sd 6 Maret 2019
– 9 sd 10 April 2019
– 7 sd 9 Mei 2019
– 12 sd 13 Juni 2019
– 9 sd 10 Juli 2019
– 13 sd 14 Agustus 2019
– 10 sd 11 September 2019
– 8 sd 9 Oktober 2019
– 5 sd 6 November 2019
– 17 sd 18 Desember 2019
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan calon peserta training grounding system terupdate .
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan training electrical engineering terbaru :
– Jakarta: Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, IbisBudget | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Bandung: Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,IbisStyle, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, FourPointbySheraton Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, CordelaHotel,IbisStyle, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Surabaya: Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, IbisStyle Hotel, El Hotel, WhizPrime Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Bali: Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel &Conventions | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 3 Peserta).
– Lombok: Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 3 Peserta).
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. Apabila ada pertayaan mengenai materi, biaya, lokasi, jadwal dan penawaran lainnya, hubungi CS Kami.
1. Penjemputan dari Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal Peserta training sistem groud terbaru .
2. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, Flashdisk, dll) training electrical engineering terupdate .
3. Transportasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan.
4. 2x CoffeBreak& 1 Lunch (Makan Siang).
5. Training Room Full AC and Multimedia.
6. FreeBagorBagpackers (Tas Training).
7. Softfile Foto Training
8. Sertifikat training understanding grounding system murah .