TRAINING BOILER PLANT OPERATION AND MANAGEMENT
Training Operasional Dan Manajemen Pabrik Boiler
raining Operasional Pabrik Boiler
The Boiler Plant Operation and Management workshop is an intensive, highly practical and useful two-day workshop. You will gain the most up-to-date information and practical understanding of the installation, operation, maintenance and management of boiler plant. This workshop will give you the ability to recognise and solve boiler problems simply, easily and with confidence. And we will learn The installation, operation, maintenance and management of boiler plant
1. Identify the various types of boilers
2. Use essential terms and understand their key applications
3. Describe the typical characteristics of fuels fired
4. Perform basic combustion and process calculations
5. Recognise the impact fuels have on the boiler heat transfer surfaces
6. Describe the ancillary equipment associated with steam boiler plant and their integral role in the safety of the boiler
7. Discuss the correct operation, control sequences and procedures for the safe operation of a typical fire-tube boiler plant
8. Outline the applicable pressure part design codes and explain their influence on boiler pressure parts sizing, inspection and non-destructive examination
9. Initiate an effective inspection and maintenance programme
10. Minimise forced outages and prevent serious damage to boiler equipment
11. Provide an overview of the legislative requirements plus the essential steps and responsibilities for the repair of boilers
12. Recognise the importance of and implement the procedures for the protection of a boiler during cold storage
13. Outline the technologies available for the reduction of emission levels and the applicable international legislative controls
OUTLINES TRAINING BOILER PLANT OPERATION AND MANAGEMENT
* Types of package boilers and their applications
* Boiler components, terminology and definitions
2. Fuel Combustion And Steam Generation Process
* Overview of the boiler heating and steam generation process
* Influence of fuel types on boiler design and operation
* Firing appliances
* Basics to the theory of combustion and fundamentals of steam generation
* Thermal efficiency
* Fire-side deposits and their influences
3. Boiler Auxiliary Plant
* Water treatment and dosing plant
* Feed water pumps, valves, steam traps,piping, fans, and dampers
* Economisers and heat recovery equipment
* Flue gas cleaning and dust removal
* Soot blowers
4. Operations And Controls
* Boiler instrumentation and its purpose
* Typical P&I diagrams for coal/oil fired package units
* OEM operating manuals
* Control systems or loops
* Operation and control philosophy,sequences and procedures
* Safety equipment and emergency procedures
* Typical operational problems, reasons for the problems
* Operating records and logs
* The do’s and don’ts of boiler operation and corrective action
5. Pressure Containing Components
* Basics to codes calculation theory and assumptions
* Overview of design parameters for shell,furnace, plates and tubing
* Importance of pressure part inspection
6. Planning And Managing Boiler Maintenance
* Critical importance of maintenance policies and programmes
* Manufacturers literature and requirements
* Regularity of inspections and maintenance
* Critical items for maintenance for safety,efficiency and reliability
* Country/state legislation regarding inspection and repairs
* Authorised inspection authority involvement
* Maintenance records and preventative maintenance
* In-house vs contractor repair maintenance
* The do’s and don’ts in terms of boiler maintenance
7. Managing Boiler Repairs And Modifications
* When does a boiler repair become a boiler modification?
* Importance of historical records
* Understanding the steps and requirements when undertaking modifications
* Boiler owner and contractor responsibilities
* AIA and their inspection points
* The do’s and don’ts regarding boiler repairs
8. Cold Storage Of A Boiler
* Importance of an established storage period, preservation steps and return of the boiler
* Storage instructions and procedures
* Consequences of no plan
9. Emission Controls And Environmental Constraints
* Types of emissions for different fuels fired
* Control of boiler flue gas emission
* Flue gas cleaning and scrubbing equipment
* Oil and gas burner design to reduce NOx emissions
* Effectiveness of gas cleaning or scrubbing equipment
* Acceptable emission levels
Ir. Teguh Puji, MT and team
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Senior Boiler Plant Operators, Repairers & Installers, Boiler Plant Construction Managers, Plant Engineers , Operation, Maintenance, Inspection & Repair Managers, Supervisors & Engineers , Mechanical Engineers & Technicians , Design Engineers , Insurance Company Inspectors , Consulting Engineers
Lecturing, workshop, interactive discussion, sharing and case study.
Jadwal training boiler plant operation and management terbaru :
– 15 sd 16 Januari 2019
– 12 sd 13 Februari 2019
– 5 sd 6 Maret 2019
– 9 sd 10 April 2019
– 7 sd 9 Mei 2019
– 12 sd 13 Juni 2019
– 9 sd 10 Juli 2019
– 13 sd 14 Agustus 2019
– 10 sd 11 September 2019
– 8 sd 9 Oktober 2019
– 5 sd 6 November 2019
– 17 sd 18 Desember 2019
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan calon peserta training boiler plant operation and management terupdate .
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan training operasional dan manajemen pabrik boiler terbaru :
– Jakarta: Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, IbisBudget | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Bandung: Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,IbisStyle, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, FourPointbySheraton Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, CordelaHotel,IbisStyle, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Surabaya: Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, IbisStyle Hotel, El Hotel, WhizPrime Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Bali: Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel &Conventions | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 3 Peserta).
– Lombok: Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 3 Peserta).
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. Apabila ada pertayaan mengenai materi, biaya, lokasi, jadwal dan penawaran lainnya, hubungi CS Kami.
1. Penjemputan dari Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal Peserta training operasional pabrik boiler terbaru .
2. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, Flashdisk, dll) training operasional dan manajemen pabrik boiler terupdate .
3. Transportasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan.
4. 2x CoffeBreak& 1 Lunch (Makan Siang).
5. Training Room Full AC and Multimedia.
6. FreeBagorBagpackers (Tas Training).
7. Softfile Foto Training
8. Sertifikat training boiler plant management murah .