TRAINING BOILER OPERATION, MAINTENANCE AND TROUBLESHOOTING
Training Maintenance And Safe Operation
Training Boiler And Steam System
This course is designed to teach the maintenance and safe operation of boiler and steam systems. Participants will study pressurized vessels, boiler operation safety skills, troubleshooting techniques, and preventative maintenance guidelines. Application of these skills as well as experience on actual equipment should provide the participants with knowledge and skills to diagnose and repair equipment malfunctions.The participants will learn the materials below:
1.The installation, operation, maintenance and management of boiler plants
2.The steam and combustion processes
3.Safe boiler operation techniques
4.About pollutants and the technologies that exist to reduce emission levels
5.How to achieve peak boiler plant efficiencies
6.How to identify and troubleshoot boiler problems quickly and Efficiently.
1.Identify the various types of boilers
2.Use essential terms and understand their key applications
3.Describe the typical characteristics of fuels fired
4.Perform basic combustion and process calculations
5.Recognize the impact fuels have on the boiler heat transfer surfaces
6.Describe the ancillary equipment associated with steam boiler plants and their integral role in the safety of the boiler
7.Outline the applicable pressure part design codes and explain their influence on boiler pressure parts sizing, inspection and non-destructive examination
8.Initiate an effective inspection and maintenance program
9.Minimize forced outages and prevent serious damage to boiler equipment
10.provide an overview of the legislative requirements plus the essential steps and responsibilities for the repair of boilers
11.Recognize the importance of and implement the procedures for the protection of a boiler during cold storage
Types of package boilers and their applications
Boiler components, terminology and definitions
2. FUEL COMBUSTION AND STEAM GENERATION PROCESS
Overview of the boiler heating and steam generation process
Influence of fuel types on boiler design and operation
Basics to the theory of combustion and fundamentals of steam generation
Fire-side deposits and their influences
3. BOILER AUXILIARY PLANT
Water treatment and dosing plant
Feed water pumps, valves, steam traps, piping, fans, and dampers
Economizers and heat recovery equipment
Flue gas cleaning and dust removal
4. OPERATIONS AND CONTROLS
Boiler instrumentation and its purpose
Typical P&I diagrams for coal/oil fired package units
OEM operating manuals
Control systems or loops
Operation and control philosophy, sequences and procedures
Safety equipment and emergency procedures
Typical operational problems, reasons for the problems
Operating records and logs
The do’s and don’ts of boiler operation and corrective action
5. PRESSURE CONTAINING COMPONENTS
Basics to codes calculation theory and assumptions
Overview of design parameters for shell, furnace, plates and tubing Importance of pressure part inspection. 6. PLANNING AND MANAGING BOILER MAINTENANCE
Critical importance of maintenance policies and programs
Manufacturers literature and requirements
Regularity of inspections and maintenance
Critical items for maintenance for safety, efficiency and reliability
Country/state legislation regarding inspection and repairs
Authorized inspection authority involvement
Maintenance records and preventative maintenance
In-house vs contractor repair maintenance
The do’s and don’ts in terms of boiler maintenance
7. MANAGING BOILER REPAIRS, TROUBLESHOOTING & MODIFICATIONS
When does a boiler repair become a boiler modification?
Importance of historical records
Understanding the steps and requirements when undertaking modifications
Boiler owner and contractor responsibilities
AIA and their inspection points
The do’s and don’ts regarding boiler repairs
8. COLD STORAGE OF A BOILER
Importance of an established storage period, preservation steps and return of the boiler
Storage instructions and procedures
Consequences of no plan
9. EMISSION CONTROLS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONSTRAINTS
Types of emissions for different fuels fired
Control of boiler flue gas emission
Flue gas cleaning and scrubbing equipment
Oil and gas burner design to reduce NOx emissions
Effectiveness of gas cleaning or scrubbing equipment
Acceptable emission levels
10. PRACTICAL SESSIONS
1.Senior Boiler Plant Operators, Repairers & Installers
2.Boiler Plant Engineers
3.Operation, Maintenance, Inspection & Repair Managers, Supervisors & Engineers
4.Mechanical Engineers & Technicians
Design Engineers, Insurance Company Inspectors
Jadwal training boiler operation, maintenance and troubleshooting terbaru :
– batch 1 : 24 – 26 Januari 2023
– batch 2 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
– batch 3 : 20 – 23 Maret 2023
– batch 4 : 4 – 6 April 2023
– batch 5 : 15 – 17 Mei 2023
– batch 6 : 26 – 28 Juni 2023
– batch 7 : 17 – 19 Juli 2023
– batch 8 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
– batch 9 : 25 – 27 September 2023
– batch 10 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
– batch 11 : 7 – 9 November 2023
– batch 12 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan calon peserta training boiler operation, maintenance and troubleshooting terupdate .
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan training maintenance and safe operation terbaru :
– Jakarta: Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, IbisBudget | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Bandung: Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,IbisStyle, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, FourPointbySheraton Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, CordelaHotel,IbisStyle, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Surabaya: Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, IbisStyle Hotel, El Hotel, WhizPrime Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Bali: Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel &Conventions | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 3 Peserta).
– Lombok: Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 3 Peserta).
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. Apabila ada pertayaan mengenai materi, biaya, lokasi, jadwal dan penawaran lainnya, hubungi CS Kami.
1. Penjemputan dari Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal Peserta training boiler and steam system terbaru .
2. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, Flashdisk, dll) training maintenance and safe operation terupdate .
3. Transportasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan.
4. 2x CoffeBreak& 1 Lunch (Makan Siang).
5. Training Room Full AC and Multimedia.
6. FreeBagorBagpackers (Tas Training).
7. Softfile Foto Training
8. Sertifikat training boiler operation murah .