February 23, 2019
TRAINING EFFECTIVE SKILLS FOR SECRETARY AND ADMINISTRATION STAFF
This one day workshop will help the expatriate executives as will as the local counterpart manager to understand thoroughly how the HR function would help the organization to achieve the company’s goals and objectives and maintain harmonious working atmosphere in the company.
Indonesia is still opened for foreign investment. The government keeps trying to improve simplify various regulations in order to strengthen the comparative advantage amongst the developing countries in this region, making Indonesia more interesting for investment. Effort have been made to implement proper regulations including the new Manpower Laws in order to attract foreign investors and bring their investment into Indonesia.
As you are aware of that the Indonesian government have issued 3 important Manpower Laws, namely Law No. 21/2000 about the Union, Law No. 13/2003 about Manpower and Law No. 2/2004 about the Settlement on Industrial Disputes.
These three Manpower Laws made significant changes in the concept and implementation of how the companies are supposed to manage the work force. However, these three laws did not make as yet the industrial relations system in Indonesia favorable to the investors. There is an indication that these manpower laws would be altered again. Particularly about the termination benefits payment that will be paid to the employees when a termination accurs. The alteration was presented and discussed in the parliament (DPR). There is no decision made so far, and we have been in the uncertainty for nearly three years.
To update you with all the latest issues on manpower laws and regulations, I would like to invite you to a One Day Training that Plentiful Consulting is organizing where you can get hand on knowledge of how Human Resources Department in your company would give you good solution to overcome that industrial relations matters that may arise in your company. The resources person will share with you his knowledge, his skills and his long working experience in HRD. He will guide you of how you should drive your HR to support the senior executives and line managers of you company. Then after that you may expect your HR to become your strategic partner in your organization.
We are pleased to help and guide you are answer your questions should you have any industrial problem in your company. We will give you our professional advice to solve your problem.
We trust you will spend your valuable time for this valuable Training.
* To understand the functions of HRD Management in the company
* To understand the Indonesian Industrial Relations System, particularly about the labor union.
* To understand how to maximize the HRD role in the utilization and development of human resource in line with the company objectives.
* To ensure that the company in complying with the prevailing regulations to avoid unnecessary industrial problems.
* Expatriate Directors
* Corporate HR Managers
* Local Counterpart Managers
* Line Managers
1. Understanding the scope of work and the 6 functions in HRD Management, and making HRD a Strategic Partner to the Management.
2. Understanding Remuneration Management : Job Grading, Salary Structure & Scale, Job Analysis & Job Evaluation, Performance Management, Salary & Overtime Calculation,
3. Industrial Relations : Department of Manpower and licenses that have to be in place; The crucial parts in Labor Law No. 13/2003; Safe settlement of employment termination, and how to deal with the Labor Union.
4. Developing work plan for your HRD Department.
5. HRD Roadmap.
* Diskusi dan Sharing Pengalaman
* Role Play
Asfar Arief MBA. Mr
This training seminar will be led by Mr. Asfar Arief MBA, a senior HR practitioner with more than 30 years experience in this management area, in various multinational companies, among others, McDermott, Sampoerna, BASF, BP Petroleum, Rothmans, Eternit, Edison Mission, Radisson, Sunrise. At present, he is engaged with several Training Institutions in Jakarta as Associate Senior Trainer & HR Consultant. He is an expert in this management area and an effective HRD practitioner by his empiric working experience
Jadwal training hrdm (human resources development management) for top & expatriate executives terbaru :
– 15 sd 16 Januari 2019
– 12 sd 13 Februari 2019
– 5 sd 6 Maret 2019
– 9 sd 10 April 2019
– 7 sd 9 Mei 2019
– 12 sd 13 Juni 2019
– 9 sd 10 Juli 2019
– 13 sd 14 Agustus 2019
– 10 sd 11 September 2019
– 8 sd 9 Oktober 2019
– 5 sd 6 November 2019
– 17 sd 18 Desember 2019
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan calon peserta training hrdm (human resources development management) for top & expatriate executives terupdate .
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan training human resources development management terbaru :
– Jakarta: Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, IbisBudget | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Bandung: Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,IbisStyle, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, FourPointbySheraton Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, CordelaHotel,IbisStyle, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Surabaya: Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, IbisStyle Hotel, El Hotel, WhizPrime Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
– Bali: Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel &Conventions | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 3 Peserta).
– Lombok: Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 3 Peserta).
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. Apabila ada pertayaan mengenai materi, biaya, lokasi, jadwal dan penawaran lainnya, hubungi CS Kami.
Fasilitas Selama training manajemen pengembangan sumber daya manusia murah :
1. Penjemputan dari Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal Peserta training manajemen pengembangan sumber daya manusia terbaru .
2. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, Flashdisk, dll) training human resources development management terupdate .
3. Transportasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan.
4. 2x CoffeBreak& 1 Lunch (Makan Siang).
5. Training Room Full AC and Multimedia.
6. FreeBagorBagpackers (Tas Training).
7. Softfile Foto Training
8. Sertifikat training hrd manajemen dalam perusahaan murah .